Skip to main content

First-Year Admission

We’re excited that you want to apply to Bryant. Our application process is comprehensive and holistic, taking the entire student into account.

We’re looking for applicants with strong academic preparation and a readiness to tackle challenges. 

Students admitted to Bryant also participated in extracurricular activities and submitted strong letters of recommendation.

There are no cutoffs or minimum scores for any part of the application. Thanks for your interest in Bryant. We can’t wait to learn more about you.

Common Application 

Additional Information

Are you an international student or a transfer student? Here are details specifically for you.

Contact the Office of Admission

Need help? Just reach out—we're happy to assist.

School Codes

SAT CEEB Code: 3095

ACT Code: 3802

FAFSA Code: 003402

TOEFL Code: 3905



We require the following materials for your application:

  • Completed Common Application
  • Essay/personal statement
  • Letter of recommendation from your guidance counselor
  • Secondary school report, also from your guidance counselor. This tells Bryant about your high school, how many students it has, the types of courses they teach, and so on.
  • Official transcript showing senior courses and most recent grades. Minimum of 16 units must include:
    • 4 years of English
    • 4 years of math
    • 2 years of language 
    • 2 years of social science
    • 2 years of lab science
    • 2 years of additional academic discipline (math, language, etc.)
  • $50 non-refundable application fee. (Application fee waivers are available to candidates with financial hardship. Please discuss your situation with an admission staff member.)
  • Official SAT or ACT scores, or test-optional essays (learn more about our test-optional policy)
  • Teacher evaluation (optional)

Credits for AP, IB, and college-level courses

We hope you’ve challenged yourself beyond the minimum requirements by taking honors, Advanced Placement and International Baccalaureate courses where available and appropriate. 

Incoming first-year students are able to transfer up to 30 credits during their first year. You may earn these credits through:

  • Advanced Placement (AP)
  • International Baccalaureate (IB) for IB scores of 5 or higher on higher-level exams.
  • College-level courses

If you are taking a course for college credit, whether the course is offered on a college campus or in your secondary school, please send a copy of the transcript from the college in order to be considered for credit.

I'm homeschooled. Are there special requirements for me?

If you’re homeschooled, in addition to the Common Application, you also must submit documentation detailing the curriculum or certified program you have followed with a listing of subjects completed; and SAT or ACT scores.

More questions? Contact an admission counselor.

May I attend part-time?

Most part-time students are non-traditional students who are generally focused on work and/or family and who wish to pursue their education on a part-time basis.

Students who wish to earn a Bryant bachelor's degree on a part-time basis may enroll in a maximum of three courses a semester (not to exceed 11 credit hours). You can choose among day and/or evening classes. Summer and winter session courses are also available.

Applicants for part-time admission are required to submit the following:

  • A completed application with a $50 non-refundable application fee. Application fee waivers are available to candidates with financial hardship. Please discuss your situation with an admission staff member.
  • Essay (personal statement)
  • Final, official secondary school transcript or GED.
  • All official college/university transcripts and a list of courses not included on transcripts that you expect to complete before the proposed date of enrollment (if applicable).

A limited amount of financial aid is available for degree candidates who enroll in two or three courses (at least six credits) a semester. To be considered, Bryant requires the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).