Next Steps for Admitted Students
If you’re a United States Citizen, you’ll follow these steps:
• Enrollment Deposit - Confirm your place in your class with a deposit.
• Financial Aid - Financial aid information should have arrived with your acceptance letter. Contact our Financial Aid office with any questions.
• Check the email we have on record for instructions on how to set up your Bryant Email and MyBryant Portal login (which is your Bryant email without the @bryant.edu)
Visit your Admission Portal for information on these next steps:
• Registering for Orientation (coming soon)
• Completing your Housing Forms (available on May 1st)
• Completing your Laptop Agreement
• Taking your Math and Language Placement Exams
Admission Portal Link: https://explore.bryant.edu/apply/status
International students will follow these steps:
• Submit a Certificate of Finances as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. You can mail this document to Bryant University Office of Admission, 1150 Douglas Pike, Smithfield, RI, 02917 USA. When your Certificate of Finances is received, your I-20 will be processed and mailed to you with your official admission letter.
• Begin making arrangements to book your plane tickets once you have submitted these documents. The nearest airports are the Providence T.F. Green International Airport and the Boston Logan International Airport.
• Arrival on Bryant campus - International students are invited to arrive early on the Bryant campus for 4MILE, a special program designed to help with the transition to living in the United States. This program takes place in the days just before Move-In Day.
The Office of International Students and Scholars (OISS) is here for you, providing essential services to support your educational and professional pursuits. If you have any questions about opportunities at Bryant, you can also contact Andrew Kupec, Associate Director of International Admission, at +1-401-232-6741 or email@example.com.