Pre-Medical and Health Professions
If you are interested in a health care career, Bryant can help you create your path to achieve success.
Benefit from working with a Pre-Health Advisor who can help you with course selection and schedules as well as guide you through the application process for medical school, physician assistant or other graduate programs.
The quality of our Pre-Health Program results in a large percentage of our graduates going on to top graduate and pre-professional schools.
- Participate in Bryant's health care mentor match program and connect with faculty who have expertise in all areas of the health care industry that most interest you.
- Receive one-on-one mentoring and guidance from our inspiring expert faculty, and work with a Pre-Health Advisor and award-winning teacher-scholars to design your academic path.
- Participate in 10-week, paid summer fellowships and engage with scientists at area universities and research hospitals on real-word research funded by the National Science Foundation, National Institutes of Health, and NASA.
- From your first year, you have access to laboratory equipment – scanning electron microscope, a rotary microtome, a fully equipped molecular geochemistry lab, and more – that is usually reserved for graduate students at larger schools.
Where our students go
Determined, visionary graduates of Bryant's programs go on to prestigious graduate schools and are in demand by business, government, and nonprofit organizations.
Experiential Learning Opportunities
- Volunteer in a nearby hospital.
- Shadow a doctor on rounds in the emergency room.
- Take an EMT course for credit and start accruing critical direct patient care contact hours as early as your first year.
- Participate in 10-week, paid summer fellowships and engage with scientists at other area universities and research hospitals on real-world research funded by the National Science Foundation, National Institutes of Health and NASA.
- Conduct research that could earn you a patent.