Our Marketing program, ranked No. 3 by College Factual 2019, develops innovative leaders with distinctive experience and meaningful industry expertise. Offered as a major and minor.
In Bryant’s Marketing program, real-world learning experiences happen in the classroom, student organizations, during internships, and as part of academic competitions. Our diverse curriculum allows you to explore buyer behavior, digital marketing, global marketing, market research, promotions, sales, and services marketing.
- Engage with expert faculty who are researchers and consultants in various industries and marketing functions.
- Immerse yourself in real-world learning experiences through internships with companies from State Street to Target.
- Conduct consumer/marketing research in our Marketing Behavioral Lab managed by College of Business professors.
- Showcase your marketing skills to potential employers through the Northeast Intercollegiate Sales Competition.
- Enhance your leadership abilities through the Bryant Marketing Association and Collegiate DECA.
- Our nationally acclaimed business foundation cultivates innovative thinking and problem-solving abilities through real-world projects that develop leadership skills.
- Your liberal arts minor will be a competitive advantage, enriching an immersive education that integrates analytical and critical thinking.
- Whether you begin your career or pursue grad school after graduation, the credentials of your major and minor distinguish you.
The Bryant Difference
Median starting salary of Bryant's Class of 2018 graduates.
College Factual 2019 ranks our Marketing program No. 3 in the country.
Of Bryant’s class of 2017 agree that Bryant prepared them for success.
Where Our Students Go
Visionary graduates of Bryant’s Marketing program go on to prestigious graduate schools and are in demand by business, government, and nonprofit organizations.
EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
CAREER EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- Shadow and network with accomplished Marketing alumni to explore different paths.
- Marketing internships in various sectors obtained through our nationally recognized Amica Center for Career Education.
- Discuss career opportunities with recruiters from 100+ prestigious organizations at on-campus career fairs.
- Bryant Marketing Association
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs’ Organization (CEO)
- Collegiate DECA
- Management 200 work with nonprofit agency
- Colleges Against Cancer Vice President
- Sophomore International Experience
- Study abroad during your junior year
- Collaborate with faculty on marketing research
- Research and Engagement Day panelist
- Honors Program
- Bryant Scholars
Our faculty are award-winning educators and mentors with expertise in various industries and marketing functions. They bring their knowledge and expertise in digital, retail, automotive, and technology marketing into the classroom to create effective and enhanced learning experiences. Among them is:
Professor of Marketing