Our Marketing program develops innovative leaders with world-ready experience and meaningful industry expertise. Offered as a major and minor.
Immerse yourself in real-world learning experiences in the classroom, in student organizations, in academic competitions solving business problems, and through internships with companies from State Street to Target.
Explore topics such as buyer behavior, digital marketing, global marketing, marketing analytics, market research, promotions, sales and services marketing through our diverse curriculum.
WATCH: Professor of Marketing Sharmin Attaran, Ph.D., shares what makes our Marketing program stand out.
- Our faculty of dynamic accomplished educators enrich their classes with their extensive real-world experience and the results of their prolific research.
- Conduct consumer/marketing research in our Marketing Behavioral Lab managed by College of Business professors.
- Work as consultants to real-world clients, presenting competitive analysis and market research-supported proposals to expand markets.
- Participate in marketing department sponsored events from Tableau Day, focusing on visual analytics, to Northeast Intercollegiate Sales Competition (NISC), offering a sales competition and networking with the best sales organizations in the nation.
- Enhance your leadership skills through the Bryant Marketing Association, which provides career-oriented leadership opportunities.
- A strong foundation integrating business, STEM fields and the liberal arts develops critical 21st century skills essential for success and continuous growth in every field.
- Every student graduates with a major and a complementary minor, gaining a competitive advantage that highlights the acumen and problem-solving abilities cultivated through experiential learning.
- Whether you begin a career or continue your education after graduation, Bryant credentials prepare impact thinkers who are in high demand and prepared to contribute and make a difference.
The Bryant Difference
Median starting salary of Bryant's graduates.
College Factual 2022 ranks our Digital Marketing program as the No. 1 Top Ranked program in the country.
Top 1% ROI
For lifetime earnings and ROI -- Georgetown University CEW
Where Our Students Go
Visionary graduates of Bryant’s Marketing program go on to prestigious graduate schools and are in demand by business, government, and nonprofit organizations.
EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
CAREER EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- Shadow and network with accomplished Marketing alumni to explore different paths.
- Marketing internships in various sectors obtained through our nationally recognized Amica Center for Career Education.
- Discuss career opportunities with recruiters from 400+ prestigious organizations at on-campus career fairs.
- Compete in the Northeast Intercollegiate Sales Competition.
- Bryant Marketing Association
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs’ Organization (CEO)
- Collegiate DECA
- Management 200 work with a nonprofit agency
- Colleges Against Cancer Vice President
- Sophomore International Experience
- Study abroad during your junior year
- Collaborate with faculty on marketing research
- Research and Engagement Day panelist
- Honors Program
- Bryant Scholars
Our faculty are award-winning educators, dedicated mentors, researchers and consultants from across a range of industries and marketing functions. Among them is:
Professor of Marketing