Our Marketing program, ranked No. 3 by College Factual 2020, develops innovative leaders with world-ready experience and meaningful industry expertise. Offered as a major and minor.
Immerse yourself in real-world learning experiences in the classroom, in student organizations, in academic competitions solving business problems, and through internships with companies from State Street to Target.
Explore topics such as buyer behavior, digital marketing, global marketing, marketing analytics, market research, promotions, sales and services marketing through our diverse curriculum.
- Our faculty of dynamic accomplished educators enrich their classes with their extensive real-world experience and the results of their prolific research.
- Enhance your leadership skills through the Bryant Marketing Association, which provides career-oriented leadership opportunities.
- Conduct consumer/marketing research in our Marketing Behavioral Lab managed by College of Business professors.
- Marketing Department-sponsored events include analytics (with Tableau Day) and the Northeast Intercollegiate Sales Competition.
- Work as consultants to real-world clients, presenting competitive analysis and market research-supported proposals to expand markets.
- Our nationally acclaimed business foundation cultivates innovative thinking and problem-solving abilities through real-world projects that develop leadership skills.
- Your liberal arts minor will be a competitive advantage, enriching an immersive education that integrates analytical and critical thinking.
- Whether you begin your career or pursue grad school after graduation, the credentials of your major and minor distinguish you.
The Bryant Difference
Median starting salary of Bryant's Class of 2018 graduates.
College Factual 2019 ranks our Marketing program No. 3 in the country.
Of Bryant’s class of 2017 agree that Bryant prepared them for success.
Where Our Students Go
Visionary graduates of Bryant’s Marketing program go on to prestigious graduate schools and are in demand by business, government, and nonprofit organizations.
EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
CAREER EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- Shadow and network with accomplished Marketing alumni to explore different paths.
- Marketing internships in various sectors obtained through our nationally recognized Amica Center for Career Education.
- Discuss career opportunities with recruiters from 100+ prestigious organizations at on-campus career fairs.
- Compete in the Northeast Intercollegiate Sales Competition.
- Bryant Marketing Association
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs’ Organization (CEO)
- Collegiate DECA
- Management 200 work with nonprofit agency
- Colleges Against Cancer Vice President
- Sophomore International Experience
- Study abroad during your junior year
- Collaborate with faculty on marketing research
- Research and Engagement Day panelist
- Honors Program
- Bryant Scholars
Our faculty are award-winning educators, dedicated mentors, researchers and consultants from across a range of industries and marketing functions. Among them is:
Professor of Marketing