Management: Team and Project
Our leading-edge, interdisciplinary program prepares you to manage teams and projects in innovative business environments. Offered as a major and minor.
Gain first-hand knowledge of end-to-end project management by applying key concepts and processes to a simulated project. Rigorous coursework will also prepare you for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) exam, a prestigious professional project management certification.
- Engage with expert educators and mentors with expertise in diverse industries who will help you develop critical and analytical thinking abilities required to interpret key project metrics, as well as software, data, and interpersonal communication skills critical to your success.
- Collaborate as a member of a high-performing team by creating and executing a business plan that addresses a real-world challenge for a local nonprofit organization.
- Demonstrate your ability to innovatively manage complex situations through national competitions.
- Immerse yourself in experiential learning opportunities with regional and international businesses through Bryant’s top-ranked Amica Center for Career Education.
- Apply theories learned in the classroom in faculty-supervised internships.
- Our nationally acclaimed business foundation cultivates innovative thinking and problem-solving abilities through real-world projects that develop leadership skills.
- Your liberal arts minor will be a competitive advantage, enriching an immersive education that integrates analytical and critical thinking.
- Whether you begin your career or pursue grad school after graduation, the credentials of your major and minor distinguish you.
The Bryant Difference
Of Bryant’s class of 2019, 92% agree that Bryant prepared them for success.
U.S. News & World Report 2020 Best College rankings list Bryant as No. 7 in the Regional Universities North category.
College Factual/USA Today give Bryant alumni an A+ ranking for mid-career post-graduation earnings.
Where Our Students Go
Graduates of Bryant's Management program go on to prestigious graduate schools and are in demand by business, government, and nonprofit organizations.
Experiential Learning Opportunities
CAREER EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- Shadow and network with accomplished Management alumni to explore different paths.
- Connect with project management practitioners and build your own professional network as student members of the RI Chapter of Project Managers.
- Team and Project Management internships in various sectors obtained through our nationally recognized Amica Center for Career Education.
- Discuss career opportunities with recruiters from 400+ prestigious organizations at on-campus career fairs.
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs’ Organization
- Management Association
- IDEA mentor as a member of Omicron Delta Kappa
- Enactus member
- Sophomore International Experience (SIE)
- Research and Engagement Day presenter
- Create a business plan for a nonprofit organization
Our distinguished faculty are award-winning educators and dedicated mentors, writers, and consultants to major companies and have worked for GE Asia, Johnson & Johnson, the U.S. Coast Guard, and the aerospace and OEM industries. Your professors will share with you their management expertise in areas from decision-making to re-shoring jobs. Among them is:
Professor of Management