Management: Team and Project
Our leading-edge, interdisciplinary program prepares you to manage teams and projects in dynamic business environments. Offered as a major.
You will distinguish yourself as a proven project and team leader by completing a full-scale consulting project and report for a company with a business dilemma. Rigorous coursework will also prepare you for a prestigious professional project management certification.
- Engage with award-winning educators and dedicated mentors who have expertise in diverse industries and areas.
- Acquire critical and analytical thinking abilities required to interpret key business metrics.
- Master the comprehensive set of skills and knowledge in demand in project and team management.
- Develop software and data skills as well as interpersonal communication skills critical to your success.
- You will be prepared to take the Certified Associate in Project Management exam.
- Our nationally acclaimed business foundation cultivates innovative thinking and problem-solving abilities through real-world projects that develop leadership skills.
- Your liberal arts minor will be a competitive advantage, enriching an immersive education that integrates analytical and critical thinking.
- Whether you begin your career or pursue grad school after graduation, the credentials of your major and minor distinguish you.
The Bryant Difference
Of Bryant’s class of 2017, 94% agree that Bryant prepared them for success.
U.S. News & World Report 2019 Best College rankings list Bryant as No. 10 in the Regional Universities North category.
College Factual/USA Today give Bryant alumni an A+ ranking for mid-career post-graduation earnings.
Where Our Students Go
Graduates of Bryant's Management program go on to prestigious graduate schools and are in demand by business, government, and nonprofit organizations.
Experiential Learning Opportunities
CAREER EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- Shadow and network with accomplished Management alumni to explore different paths.
- Team and Project Management internships in various sectors obtained through our nationally recognized Amica Center for Career Education.
- Discuss career opportunities with recruiters from 100+ prestigious organizations at on-campus career fairs.
- DECA member
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs’ Organization vice president
- Manager of The Archway
- IDEA mentor as a member of Omicron Delta Kappa
- Enactus member
- Sophomore International Experience (SIE)
- Research and Engagement Day presenter
- Create a business plan for a nonprofit organization
Our distinguished faculty are award-winning educators and dedicated mentors, writers and consultants to major companies who share with you their management expertise in areas from decision-making to re-shoring jobs. Among them is:
Professor of Management