Management: Leadership and Innovation
Develop coveted design-thinking expertise critical to in-demand leaders who foster creativity and innovation for organizations. Offered as a major.
Immerse yourself in an innovative program developed in collaboration with industry-leading partners and prestigious employers. Deepen your knowledge and enhance your skills by analyzing internal capabilities, structures, and organizational cultures through experiential learning in internships, practicums, and co-curricular opportunities.
- Award-winning educators and dedicated mentors enrich your learning experience by sharing their expertise in leadership and innovation with a wide range of businesses and organizations.
- Learn leadership skills and how to manage teams as you develop your leadership style.
- The robust curriculum includes classes in design thinking and strategic management of technological innovation as well as a distinctive leadership capstone course.
- Experiential learning through internships, practicums, and co-curricular opportunities deepen your knowledge and enhance your skills.
- Our nationally acclaimed business foundation cultivates innovative thinking and problem-solving abilities through real-world projects that develop leadership skills.
- Your liberal arts minor will be a competitive advantage, enriching an immersive education that integrates analytical and critical thinking.
- Whether you begin your career or pursue grad school after graduation, the credentials of your major and minor distinguish you.
The Bryant Difference
Median starting salary of Bryant's Class of 2017 graduates.
College Factual/USA Today 2018 ranks our Management program No. 6 in the country.
Of Bryant’s class of 2017, 94% agree that Bryant prepared them for success.
Where Our Students Go
Graduates of Bryant's Management program go on to prestigious graduate schools and are in demand by business, government, and nonprofit organizations.
Experiential Learning Opportunities
CAREER EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- Shadow and network with accomplished Management alumni to explore different paths.
- Leadership and Innovation internships in various sectors obtained through our nationally recognized Amica Center for Career Education.
- Discuss career opportunities with recruiters from more than 400 organizations.
- Collegiate DECA
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization
- Management Association
- Omicron Delta Kappa member
- IDEA mentor as a member of Omicron Delta Kappa (ODK)
- Enactus member
- Sophomore International Experience
- Research and Engagement Day presenter
Our inspiring faculty are nationally-recognized educators, acclaimed industry experts, and mentors whose expertise in a variety of sectors including government agencies, financial, and leadership industries. Among them is:
Professor of Management