Management: Leadership and Innovation
Develop coveted design-thinking expertise critical to in-demand leaders who foster creativity and innovation for organizations. Offered as a major.
Immerse yourself in an innovative program developed in collaboration with industry-leading partners and prestigious employers. Award-winning educators and dedicated mentors enrich your learning experience by sharing their expertise in leadership and innovation with a wide range of businesses and organizations.
- The robust curriculum includes classes in design thinking and strategic management of technological innovation as well as a distinctive leadership capstone course.
- Award-winning educators and dedicated mentors enrich your learning experience by sharing their expertise in leadership and innovation with a wide range of businesses and organizations.
- Deepen your knowledge and enhance your skills through experiential learning and in internships, practicums, and co-curricular opportunities.
- Participate in award-winning Bryant chapters of Collegiate DECA, the Collegiate Entrepreneurs’ Organization, Enactus, and Omicron Delta Kappa, national organizations that prepare emerging leaders through activities and competitions.
- Our nationally acclaimed business foundation cultivates innovative thinking and problem-solving abilities through real-world projects that develop leadership skills.
- Your liberal arts minor will be a competitive advantage, enriching an immersive education that integrates analytical and critical thinking.
- Whether you begin your career or pursue grad school after graduation, the credentials of your major and minor distinguish you.
The Bryant Difference
Median starting salary of Bryant's Class of 2019 graduates.
College Factual 2020 ranks our Management program as the No. 4 Top Ranked program in the country.
Of Bryant’s class of 2019, 92% agree that Bryant prepared them for success.
Where Our Students Go
Graduates of Bryant's Management program go on to prestigious graduate schools and are in demand by business, government, and nonprofit organizations.
Experiential Learning Opportunities
CAREER EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- Shadow and network with accomplished Management alumni to explore different paths.
- Leadership and Innovation internships in various sectors obtained through our nationally recognized Amica Center for Career Education.
- Discuss career opportunities with recruiters from more than 400 organizations.
- Collegiate DECA
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization
- Management Association
- Omicron Delta Kappa member
- IDEA mentor as a member of Omicron Delta Kappa (ODK)
- Enactus member
- Sophomore International Experience
- Research and Engagement Day presenter
Our inspiring faculty are nationally-recognized educators, acclaimed industry experts, and mentors whose expertise in a variety of sectors including government agencies, financial, and leadership industries. Among them is:
Professor of Management