Management: Leadership and Innovation
Develop coveted design-thinking expertise critical to in-demand leaders who foster creativity and innovation for organizations. Offered as a major.
Learn from distinguished faculty who share their expertise in leadership and innovation with a wide range of businesses and organizations. Understanding the principles of design thinking, you will become a leader who can manage teams in ambiguous and uncertain environments.
- Award-winning educators and dedicated mentors with diverse backgrounds enrich your learning experience.
- Immerse yourself in an innovative program developed in collaboration with industry-leading partners and prestigious employers.
- Develop the skills to analyze internal capabilities, structures, and organizational cultures.
- Learn leadership skills and how to manage teams as you develop your leadership style.
- Experiential learning through internships, practicums, and co-curricular opportunities deepen your knowledge and enhance your skills.
- Our nationally acclaimed business foundation cultivates innovative thinking and problem-solving abilities through real-world projects that develop leadership skills.
- Your liberal arts minor will be a competitive advantage, enriching an immersive education that integrates analytical and critical thinking.
- Whether you begin your career or pursue grad school after graduation, the credentials of your major and minor distinguish you.
The Bryant Difference
Median starting salary of Bryant's Class of 2017 graduates.
College Factual/USA Today 2018 ranks our Management program No. 6 in the country.
Of Bryant’s class of 2017, 94% agree that Bryant prepared them for success.
Where Our Students Go
Graduates of Bryant's Management program go on to prestigious graduate schools and are in demand by business, government, and nonprofit organizations.
Experiential Learning Opportunities
CAREER EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- Shadow and network with accomplished Management alumni to explore different paths.
- Leadership and Innovation internships in various sectors obtained through our nationally recognized Amica Center for Career Education.
- Discuss career opportunities with recruiters from more than 400 organizations.
- Collegiate DECA member
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization president
- Linked Through Leadership coordinator
- HerCampus writer
- IDEA mentor as a member of Omicron Delta Kappa (ODK)
- Enactus member
- Sophomore International Experience
- Research and Engagement Day presenter
Our inspiring faculty are nationally-recognized educators, acclaimed industry experts, and mentors with expertise in a variety of sectors including government agencies, financial, and leadership industries. Among them is:
Professor of Management