Our program, ranked No. 3 nationally by College Factual, will immerse you in real projects with real companies fostering exceptional international experience. Offered as a major and minor.
Our curriculum is globally focused from your first semester. You will study and intern abroad and specialize in a business function—Bryant is one of the few programs in the country that offers functional concentrations in international business. Through our unique senior practicum, you will consult for a company facing a real-world international business challenge.
- Engage with accomplished faculty whose diverse international business experiences enrich your learning.
- Achieve proficiency in a second language by studying and working abroad, deepening your global perspective.
- Specialize in Accounting, Digital Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Global Supply Chain Management, Human Resource Management, Information Systems, Leadership and Innovation, Marketing, or Team and Project Management.
- Work on a consulting project for a company facing an international business challenge through a unique senior practicum.
- Immerse yourself in experiential learning opportunities through Bryant's John H. Chafee Center for International Business.
- Our nationally acclaimed business foundation cultivates innovative thinking and problem-solving abilities through real-world projects that develop leadership skills.
- Your liberal arts minor will be a competitive advantage, enriching an immersive education that integrates analytical and critical thinking.
- Whether you begin your career or pursue grad school after graduation, the credentials of your major and minor distinguish you.
The Bryant Difference
Median starting salary of Bryant's Class of 2019 graduates.
College Factual 2020 ranks our International Business program as the No. 3 Top Ranked program in the country and in the Top 5% “most focused,” providing a variety of resources that may provide "a better education in this area."
Graduates of Bryant’s class of 2019 agree that Bryant prepared them for success.
Where Our Students Go
Graduates of Bryant's International Business program go on to prestigious graduate schools and are in demand by business, government, and nonprofit organizations around the world.
Experiential Learning Opportunities
CAREER EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- Shadow and network with accomplished International Business alumni to explore different paths.
- International Business internships in various sectors obtained through our nationally recognized Amica Center for Career Education.
- Discuss career opportunities with recruiters from 400+ prestigious organizations at on-campus career fairs.
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Model United Nations delegate
- Multicultural Student Union
- Serve as an IDEA mentor as a member of Omicron Delta Kappa
- Mentor Bryant Zhuhai students during their IDEA program
- Student Senate
- Sophomore International Experience
- During your junior year, take part in a study abroad semester that includes a supervised internship with a local company
- Research and Engagement Day presenter
- Honors Program member
- International Business Practicum, a capstone course for IB majors in which students operate as consultants for clients. You'll identify, analyze and design market entry, development and competitive strategies for new global markets.
Our inspiring International Business faculty members hail from diverse cultures and have attained the highest credentials in their fields of study from top research universities in the United States. Many have rich work experience with multinational companies. They include a former investment manager for the state economic and trade committee in China, a professor whose research won Best International Paper from the Organizational Behavior division of the Academy of Management, and a management professor who has taught in MBA and executive MBA programs in 14 countries. Among them is:
Crystal Jiang, Ph.D.
Professor of Management