Our program, ranked No. 18 nationally by U.S. News & World Report, will immerse you in real projects with real companies fostering exceptional international experience. Offered as a major and minor.
Our curriculum is globally focused from your first semester. You will study and intern abroad and specialize in a business function—Bryant is one of the few programs in the country that offers functional concentrations in international business. Through our unique senior practicum, you will consult for a company facing a real-world international business challenge.
WATCH: IB Program Director Jacqueline Saslawski, J.D., shares what makes our International Business program stand out.
Engage with accomplished faculty whose diverse international business experiences enrich your learning.
- Achieve proficiency in a second language by studying and working abroad, deepening your global perspective.
- Specialize in a functional concentration, choosing from Accounting, Digital Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Global Supply Chain Management, Human Resource Management, Information Systems, Leadership and Innovation, Marketing, or Team and Project Management.
- Work on a consulting project for a company facing an international business challenge through a unique senior practicum.
- Immerse yourself in experiential learning opportunities through Bryant's John H. Chafee Center for International Business.
Offered asMajor | Minor
More Information- Specialize within the Program– Video- John H. Chafee Center for International Business
- A strong foundation integrating business, STEM fields and the liberal arts develops critical 21st century skills essential for success and continuous growth in every field.
- Every student graduates with a major and a complementary minor, gaining a competitive advantage that highlights the acumen and problem-solving abilities cultivated through experiential learning.
- Whether you begin a career or continue your education after graduation, Bryant credentials prepare impact thinkers who are in high demand and prepared to contribute and make a difference.
The Bryant Difference
Median starting salary of Bryant's graduates.
U.S. News and World Report ranks our International Business program No. 18 in the nation.
Top 1% ROI
For lifetime earnings and ROI -- Georgetown University CEW
Where Our Students Go
Graduates of Bryant's International Business program go on to prestigious graduate schools and are in demand by business, government, and nonprofit organizations around the world.
Experiential Learning Opportunities
CAREER EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- Shadow and network with accomplished International Business alumni to explore different paths.
- International Business internships in various sectors obtained through our nationally recognized Amica Center for Career Education.
- Discuss career opportunities with recruiters from 400+ prestigious organizations at on-campus career fairs.
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Model United Nations delegate
- Multicultural Student Union
- Serve as an IDEA mentor as a member of Omicron Delta Kappa
- Mentor Bryant Zhuhai students during their IDEA program
- Student Senate
- Sophomore International Experience
- During your junior year, take part in a study abroad semester that includes a supervised internship with a local company
- Research and Engagement Day presenter
- Honors Program member
- International Business Practicum, a capstone course for IB majors in which students operate as consultants for clients. You'll identify, analyze and design market entry, development and competitive strategies for new global markets.
Our inspiring International Business faculty members hail from diverse cultures and have attained the highest credentials in their fields of study from top research universities in the U.S. Many have rich work experience with multinational companies. Among them is:
Lecturer of Management; Director, International Business Program