Our program, ranked No. 3 nationally by College Factual and No. 25 by U.S. News & World Report, will immerse you in real projects with real companies fostering exceptional international experience. Offered as a major and minor.
Our curriculum is globally focused from your first semester. You will study and intern abroad and specialize in a business function—Bryant is one of the few programs in the country that offers functional concentrations in international business. Through our unique senior practicum, you will consult for a company facing a real-world international business challenge.
- Engage with accomplished faculty whose diverse international business experiences enrich your learning.
- Achieve proficiency in a second language by studying and working abroad, deepening your global perspective.
- Specialize in Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Global Supply Chain Management, Human Resource Management, Information Systems, Leadership and Innovation, Marketing, or Team and Project Management.
- Work on a consulting project for a company facing an international business challenge through a unique senior practicum.
- Immerse yourself in experiential learning opportunities through Bryant's John H. Chafee Center for International Business.
Bryant University Global Leadership Summer Academy
June 15 – 19, 2020
Bryant University offers a unique summer academy for high school students to experience college life and explore academic and professional options majoring in our nationally-ranked International Business Program. This residential summer program includes scholarships for qualified students.
Dear high school students:
Are you interested in gaining valuable insight into college life and learning about academic and professional opportunities available in the global world of business? Do you want to have a chance to be a part of one of the top 25 International Business programs in the country?
The Bryant University Global Leadership Summer Academy provides high school participants with five exciting days and nights on Bryant’s beautiful campus. You'll engage in interactive sessions with Bryant International Business faculty, get to know Bryant students and alumni, and interact with business leaders at company visits. Bryant faculty, students, and alumni represent many countries. This immersion summer program will provide a transformational experience you will be able to apply to your academic, professional, and personal future.
Application deadline has been extended to March 29, 2019.
Space is limited and applications must be received by the due date to receive full consideration. You must be at least a rising high school junior or senior to participate in the academy. The application form is available online.
Program Fee: $1,100 – includes all program sessions and activities, overnight stays in residence halls, meals provided by the program, local transportation to company visits, and assigned university student counselors. Limited scholarships are available.
For questions please contact Professor Jacqueline Saslawski, International Business Program, Bryant University, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our nationally acclaimed business foundation cultivates innovative thinking and problem-solving abilities through real-world projects that develop leadership skills.
- Your liberal arts minor will be a competitive advantage, enriching an immersive education that integrates analytical and critical thinking.
- Whether you begin your career or pursue grad school after graduation, the credentials of your major and minor distinguish you.
The Bryant Difference
Median starting salary of Bryant's Class of 2017 graduates.
College Factual 2019 ranks our International Business program No. 3 in the country; U.S. News & World Report ranks us No. 25 in the country.
Graduates of Bryant’s class of 2017 agree that Bryant prepared them for success.
Where Our Students Go
Graduates of Bryant's International Business program go on to prestigious graduate schools and are in demand by business, government, and nonprofit organizations around the world.
Experiential Learning Opportunities
CAREER EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- Shadow and network with accomplished International Business alumni to explore different paths.
- International Business internships in various sectors obtained through our nationally recognized Amica Center for Career Education.
- Discuss career opportunities with recruiters from 400+ prestigious organizations at on-campus career fairs.
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Model United Nations delegate
- Multicultural Student Union
- Serve as an IDEA mentor as a member of Omicron Delta Kappa
- Mentor Bryant Zhuhai students during their IDEA program
- Student Senate
- Sophomore International Experience
- During your junior year, take part in a study abroad semester that includes a supervised internship with a local company
- Research and Engagement Day presenter
- Honors Program member
- International Business Practicum, a capstone course for IB majors in which students operate as consultants for clients. You'll identify, analyze and design market entry, development and competitive strategies for new global markets.
Our inspiring International Business faculty members hail from diverse cultures and have attained the highest credentials in their fields of study from top research universities in the United States. Many have rich work experience with multinational companies. They include a former investment manager for the state economic and trade committee in China, a professor whose research won Best International Paper from the Organizational Behavior division of the Academy of Management, and a management professor who has taught in MBA and executive MBA programs in 14 countries. Among them is:
Crystal Jiang, Ph.D.
Professor of Management, International Business Program Director