Learn to define problems, develop systems, construct applications, and programming to excel in a wide range of professional opportunities. Offered as a major and minor.
Expert faculty, including consultants to industry and the 2017 International Association for Computer Information Systems Computer Educator of the Year, will guide you as you prepare to be a leader in the integration of information, technology, and analytics into business.
- Engage in meaningful applied learning through dynamic internships and co-ops.
- Learn to define problems, develop systems, construct applications, and program to excel in a wide range of professional opportunities.
- Acquire critical knowledge of information systems to develop technical solutions to corporate challenges.
- Immerse yourself in a faculty-supervised directed study where you conduct independent, in-depth research.
- Collaborate with faculty on research through the Advanced Applied Analytics Center, a regional analytics beacon.
- Our nationally acclaimed business foundation cultivates innovative thinking and problem-solving abilities through real-world projects that develop leadership skills.
- Your liberal arts minor will be a competitive advantage, enriching an immersive education that integrates analytical and critical thinking.
- Whether you begin your career or pursue grad school after graduation, the credentials of your major and minor distinguish you.
The Bryant Difference
At Bryant, 21 percent of the Class of 2017 enrolled in graduate school within six months of Commencement.
U.S. News & World Report 2020 Best College rankings list Bryant as No. 7 in the Regional Universities North category.
Of Bryant’s Class of 2017 agree that Bryant prepared them for success.
Where Our Students Go
Graduates of Bryant's Information Systems program go on to prestigious graduate schools and are in demand by business, government, and nonprofit organizations.
Experiential Learning Opportunities
CAREER EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- Network with accomplished Applied Analytics, and Statistics and Information Systems alumni to explore different paths.
- Internships and co-ops in a variety of industries obtained through our nationally recognized Amica Center for Career Education and working faculty.
- Discuss career opportunities from 100+ prestigious firms at on-campus career fairs.
- Information Systems and Analytics Club
- Scientific Community Initiative
- Women's Technology club
- Colleges Against Cancer
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Volunteer for summer High School Analytics Camp
- Participate in Bryant-sponsored analytics conferences
- Sophomore International Experience
- Study abroad during your junior year
- Collaborate with faculty on research through the Advanced Applied Analytics Center, a regional beacon for analytics
- Compete in the Bryant App-a-Thon
Our esteemed faculty include award-winning educators and mentors who have had success in the fields they teach and in research. They include the author of a leading management information systems textbook, consultants to industry, the recipient of the 2015 SAS® Distinguished Professor Award, and the 2017 International Association for Computer Information Systems Computer Educator of the Year. Among them is:
Professor and Chair of Information Systems and Analytics; 2017 International Association for Computer Information Systems Computer Educator of the Year