Human Resources Management
Our Human Resource Management program, ranked No. 11 by College Factual 2019, educates innovative leaders to launch human resources careers. Offered as a major and minor.
Hands-on, practical projects that focus on strategic management issues, design thinking, service learning, and customer service are critical elements of our nationally recognized Human Resource Management program. Faculty-supervised internships allow you to set yourself apart from the competition.
- In-demand consultants who are dedicated educators and mentors share their expertise with you.
- A required human resource internship provides distinctive real-world experience and invaluable connections in the field.
- Network with industry leaders through Bryant’s Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) chapter.
- Excellent preparation for professional certification examinations offered by the Society for Human Resource Management.
- Our nationally acclaimed business foundation cultivates innovative thinking and problem-solving abilities through real-world projects that develop leadership skills.
- Your liberal arts minor will be a competitive advantage, enriching an immersive education that integrates analytical and critical thinking.
- Whether you begin your career or pursue grad school after graduation, the credentials of your major and minor distinguish you.
The Bryant Difference
Median starting salary of Bryant’s Class of 2018 graduates.
College Factual ranks our Human Resources Management program among the best in the country.
Of Bryant’s Class of 2017 graduates agree that Bryant prepared them for success.
Where Our Students Go
Graduates of Bryant's Human Resource Management program go on to prestigious graduate programs and are in demand by business, nonprofit organizations, and government agencies.
Experiential Learning Opportunities
CAREER EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- Shadow and network with accomplished Human Resource Management alumni to explore different paths.
- Human Resource Management internships in various sectors obtained through our nationally recognized Amica Center for Career Education.
- Discuss career opportunities with recruiters from 100+ prestigious organizations at on-campus career fairs.
- Bryant chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management
- Bryant University Student Government
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs Organization
- Community Activism and Leadership Organization
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters
- Colleges Against Cancer
- Health Education Awareness Leaders
- Linked Through Leadership
- Sophomore International Experience
- Study abroad during your junior year
- Present original research at Research and Engagement Day
- Honors Program
Our faculty are award-winning educators, mentors, and scholars, with expertise in fields including human resource management leadership, global human resources, and human resources development. Among them is:
Associate Professor of Management and Department Chair