Human Resource Management
Our Human Resource Management program, ranked in the top 10% by College Factual 2022, educates innovative leaders to launch human resources careers. Offered as a major and minor.
Hands-on, practical projects that focus on strategic management issues, design thinking, service learning, and customer service are critical elements of our nationally recognized Human Resource Management program. Faculty-supervised internships that earn course credit provide real-world experience, and allows you to make invaluable connections in the field.
- Participate in semester-long faculty-supervised internships.
- Engage in a curriculum built around competencies that align with requirements for Human Resource degree programs established by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), the world's largest HR professional society.
- Develop knowledge and real-world experience that helps prepare you for SHRM examinations certifying professional status upon graduation.
- Network with industry leaders through Bryant’s SHRM chapter.
- A strong foundation integrating business, STEM fields and the liberal arts develops critical 21st century skills essential for success and continuous growth in every field.
- Every student graduates with a major and a complementary minor, gaining a competitive advantage that highlights the acumen and problem-solving abilities cultivated through experiential learning.
- Whether you begin a career or continue your education after graduation, Bryant credentials prepare impact thinkers who are in high demand and prepared to contribute and make a difference.
The Bryant Difference
Median starting salary of Bryant’s graduates.
College Factual 2022 ranks our Human Resource Management program in the top 10% in the country.
Top 1% ROI
For lifetime earnings and ROI -- Georgetown University CEW
Where Our Students Go
Graduates of Bryant's Human Resource Management program go on to prestigious graduate programs and are in demand by business, nonprofit organizations, and government agencies.
Experiential Learning Opportunities
CAREER EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- Shadow and network with accomplished Human Resource Management alumni to explore different paths.
- Human Resource Management internships in various sectors obtained through our nationally recognized Amica Center for Career Education.
- Discuss career opportunities with recruiters from 400+ prestigious organizations at on-campus career fairs.
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Community Activism and Leadership Organization
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters
- Colleges Against Cancer
- Health Education Awareness Leaders
- Linked Through Leadership
- Sophomore International Experience
- Study abroad during your junior year
- Present original research at Research and Engagement Day
- Honors Program
Our faculty are award-winning educators, mentors, and scholars, with expertise in fields including human resource management, leadership, global human resources, and human resources development. They include experts who have consulted or directed programs for well-known companies as well as the U.S. government, from Apple and Coca-Cola to the U.S. Department of Treasury. Among them is:
Associate Professor of Management, Associate Dean of the College of Business