Global Supply Chain Management
Our nationally recognized Global Supply Chain Management program cultivates leaders with advanced expertise and direct industry experience. Offered as a major and minor.
Bryant's dynamic interdisciplinary Global Supply Chain Management program offers you distinctive real-world learning; engagement with accomplished industry leaders; and a comprehensive, innovative, and integrative program. You will be an in-demand professional and exceptional leader with a variety of career opportunities.
WATCH: Program Director Chris Roethlein, Ph.D., shares what makes our Global Supply Chain Management program stand out.
- Explore contemporary topics with award-winning educators with extensive industry backgrounds.
- Lead a team collaborating with a business partner to develop innovative solutions to real-world supply chain problems.
- Design your integrative course of study including supply chain analytics, procurement, logistics, forecasting, planning, and global transportation.
- Sharpen your skills through academic competitions, such as the Bose Supply Chain Collegiate Case Competition.
- Develop expertise in SAP Software, a leading Enterprise Resource Planning software provider.
- Set yourself apart by working as a member of a high-functioning student team helping supply chain executives from regional and global companies to solve their supply chain problems in your senior Capstone course, a real-world learning experience where you could save businesses millions.
- The Wall Street Journal cites Bryant's Supply Chain Management MBA program as among the nation's hottest.
- Our nationally acclaimed business foundation cultivates innovative thinking and problem-solving abilities through real-world projects that develop leadership skills.
- Your liberal arts minor will be a competitive advantage, enriching an immersive education that integrates analytical and critical thinking.
- Whether you begin your career or pursue grad school after graduation, the credentials of your major and minor distinguish you.
THE BRYANT DIFFERENCE
Median starting salary of Bryant’s Class of 2019 graduates.
Of Bryant’s class of 2019, 92% agree that Bryant prepared them for success.
College Factual/USA Today give Bryant alumni an A+ ranking for mid-career post-graduation earnings.
Where Our Students Go
Graduates of Bryant's Global Supply Chain Management program are in demand by business, nonprofit organizations, and government agencies.
EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
CAREER EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- Network with 40+ supply chain industry professionals — including Bryant GSCM alumni — at our annual Supply Chain Networking Night.
- Collaborate with a business to develop solutions to real-world supply chain management problems in the Global Supply Chain Management Practicum.
- Secure a Global Supply Chain Management internship, available in various sectors, through our nationally recognized Amica Center for Career Education.
- Discuss career opportunities with recruiters from more than 400 organizations.
- Bryant Supply Chain Leadership Association
- College Entrepreneurs' Organization
- Alternative Spring Break
- Community Activism and Leadership Organization
- Sophomore International Experience
- Study abroad during junior year
- Conduct in-depth investigation of state-of-the-art supply chain topics in a directed study environment with a faculty advisor
- Present original research at Research and Engagement Day
Our faculty are award-winning educators, mentors, and scholars with industry backgrounds who teach in their area of expertise. They include an aerospace and OEM industries expert, a former U.S. Air Force Deputy Chief of Transportation, and a former retail buyer and planning manager with extensive forecasting and sales and operations planning. Among them is:
CHRISTOPHER ROETHLEIN, Ph.D.
Professor of Management and Global Supply Chain Management Program Director