Global Supply Chain Management
Our nationally recognized Global Supply Chain Management program cultivates leaders with advanced expertise and direct industry experience. Offered as a major and minor.
Bryant's dynamic interdisciplinary Global Supply Chain Management program offers you distinctive real-world learning; engagement with accomplished industry leaders; and a comprehensive, innovative, and integrative program. You will be an in-demand professional and exceptional leader with a variety of career opportunities.
WATCH: Program Director Chris Roethlein, Ph.D., shares what makes our Global Supply Chain Management program stand out.
- Explore contemporary topics with award-winning educators with extensive industry backgrounds.
- Lead a team collaborating with a business partner to develop innovative solutions to real-world supply chain problems.
- Design your integrative course of study including supply chain analytics, procurement, logistics, forecasting, planning, and global transportation.
- Sharpen your skills through academic competitions, such as the Bose Supply Chain Collegiate Case Competition.
- Develop expertise in SAP Software, a leading Enterprise Resource Planning software provider.
- Set yourself apart by working as a member of a high-functioning student team helping supply chain executives from regional and global companies to solve their supply chain problems in your senior Capstone course, a real-world learning experience where you could save businesses millions.
- The Wall Street Journal cites Bryant's Supply Chain Management MBA program as among the nation's hottest.
- Our nationally acclaimed business foundation cultivates innovative thinking and problem-solving abilities through real-world projects that develop leadership skills.
- Your liberal arts minor will be a competitive advantage, enriching an immersive education that integrates analytical and critical thinking.
- Whether you begin your career or pursue grad school after graduation, the credentials of your major and minor distinguish you.
THE BRYANT DIFFERENCE
Median starting salary of Bryant’s graduates.
Top 1% ROI
For lifetime earnings and ROI -- Georgetown University CEW
College Factual 2022 ranks our Global Supply Chain Management program in the top 5% in the nation.
Where Our Students Go
Graduates of Bryant's Global Supply Chain Management program are in demand by business, nonprofit organizations, and government agencies.
EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
CAREER EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- Network with 40+ supply chain industry professionals — including Bryant GSCM alumni — at our annual Supply Chain Networking Night.
- Collaborate with a business to develop solutions to real-world supply chain management problems in the Global Supply Chain Management Practicum.
- Secure a Global Supply Chain Management internship, available in various sectors, through our nationally recognized Amica Center for Career Education.
- Discuss career opportunities with recruiters from more than 400 organizations.
- Bryant Supply Chain Leadership Association
- College Entrepreneurs' Organization
- Alternative Spring Break
- Community Activism and Leadership Organization
- Sophomore International Experience
- Study abroad during junior year
- Conduct in-depth investigation of state-of-the-art supply chain topics in a directed study environment with a faculty advisor
- Present original research at Research and Engagement Day
Our faculty are award-winning educators, mentors, and scholars with industry backgrounds who teach in their area of expertise. They include an aerospace and OEM industries expert, a former U.S. Air Force Deputy Chief of Transportation, and a former retail buyer and planning manager with extensive forecasting and sales and operations planning. Among them is:
CHRISTOPHER ROETHLEIN, Ph.D.
Professor of Management and Global Supply Chain Management Program Director