Accomplished Financial Services faculty enrich your classroom learning with their decades of real-world experience and success in the field. Offered as a major.
Our program combines accounting, investments, risk management, marketing and selling, institutions and markets, and law to provide you a purposeful, interdisciplinary, and hands-on education. You will be well prepared to launch your career and to succeed in prestigious post-graduate programs.
- Complete a self-paced e-learning introduction to the financial markets to earn a Bloomberg Market Concepts Certificate.
- Work on our Bloomberg terminals, the industry standard for investment research, analysis, and management.
- You'll be prepared to sit for Series 7 and Life, Accident, and Health state insurance exams.
- Participate in a distinctive real-world learning experience managing the $1.5 million Archway Investment Fund.
- Engage with a vast alumni network of industry leaders through Bryant's Wall Street Council.
- Our nationally acclaimed business foundation cultivates innovative thinking and problem-solving abilities through real-world projects that develop leadership skills.
- Your liberal arts minor will be a competitive advantage, enriching an immersive education that integrates analytical and critical thinking.
- Whether you begin your career or pursue grad school after graduation, the credentials of your major and minor distinguish you.
The Bryant Difference
Median starting salary of Bryant’s Class of 2018 graduates
College Factual 2019 ranks our Finance program No. 12 in the country, with resources and opportunities that put it in the top 1% of the country's most-focused programs.
Percentage of the Class of 2018 graduates who were employed or enrolled in graduate school within six months of commencement.
Where Our Students Go
Graduates of our Financial Services program are highly sought after by commercial, nonprofit, and government organizations and bring their globally-influenced philosophy to prestigious graduate programs.
EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
CAREER EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- Be a part of the Archway Investment Fund, a unique program featuring an Equity Fund Track and a Fixed Income Track.
- Shadow and network with accomplished Financial Services and Finance alumni to explore different paths.
- Engage with the Bryant Wall Street Council, a network of high-powered alumni, parents, and friends of Bryant who are leaders in the field.
- Industry partnerships enable unique opportunities to obtain professional experience and designations.
- Secure a Financial Services or Finance internship, available in a variety of industries, through our nationally recognized Amica Center for Career Education.
- Bryant Finance Association
- Smart Women in Finance
- Financial Inclusion Society
- Community Activism and Leadership Organization
- Special Olympics
- Community Leadership Rhode Island
- Sophomore International Experience
- Archway Investment Fund
- Present original research at annual Research and Engagement Day
Our esteemed faculty include award-winning educators and mentors who have had success in the fields they teach and in research. They include a former senior financial economist with the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, a former vice president of two banks, and a financial planner and wealth consultant in industry and private practice. Among them is:
Professor of Finance; Coordinator, Archway Investment Fund program