Learn finance from faculty who bring impactful experience working for government, private, and international finance firms to the classroom. Offered as a major and minor.
Our program, ranked No. 12 by College Factual and a Bloomberg Experiential Learning partner, prepares proactive, values-driven finance professionals. You’ll train using the latest tools of the industry.
- Participate in a distinctive real-world learning experience managing the student-run $1.5-million Archway Investment Fund.
- Earn a Bloomberg Market Concepts Certificate and prepare for Series 7, CFA Level 1, and Risk Management Association Credit Essentials exams.
- Engage with the Bryant Wall Street Council, a network of high-powered alumni, parents, and friends of Bryant who are leaders in the field.
- Our C.V. Starr Financial Markets Center uses live feeds from FactSet and Bloomberg – trading systems used by some of the largest financial organizations in the world.
- Specialize your finance coursework in banking, corporate finance, international finance or investments.
- Our nationally acclaimed business foundation cultivates innovative thinking and problem-solving abilities through real-world projects that develop leadership skills.
- Your liberal arts minor will be a competitive advantage, enriching an immersive education that integrates analytical and critical thinking.
- Whether you begin your career or pursue grad school after graduation, the credentials of your major and minor distinguish you.
THE BRYANT DIFFERENCE
College Factual 2019 ranks our Finance program No. 12 in the country, with resources and opportunities that put it in the top 1% of the country's most-focused programs.
Of Bryant’s class of 2017, 94% agree that Bryant prepared them for success.
U.S. News & World Report 2019 Best College rankings list Bryant as No. 10 in the Regional Universities North category.
WHERE OUR STUDENTS GO
Bryant's Finance graduates are making a difference in business, nonprofit, and government organizations and bringing their globally-influenced philosophy to prestigious graduate programs.
EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
CAREER EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- Shadow and network with accomplished Finance alumni to explore different paths.
- Secure a Finance internship, available in a variety of industries, through our nationally recognized Amica Center for Career Education.
- Discuss career opportunities with recruiters from more than 400 organizations.
- Attend professional conferences, including the G.A.M.E. forum, in which Bryant has placed first, and hear from leading industrial experts.
- Bryant Finance Association
- Smart Women in Finance
- Financial Inclusion Society
- Community Activism and Leadership Organization
- Special Olympics
- Community Leadership Rhode Island
- Sophomore International Experience
- Archway Investment Fund
- National Financial Plan Competition
- Present original research at annual Research and Engagement Day
Our esteemed faculty include award-winning educators and mentors who have had success in the fields they teach and in research. They include a former senior financial economist with the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, a former vice president of two banks, a former senior finance officer for multinational firms in Chile, and a financial planner and wealth consultant in industry and private practice. Among them is:
Chair and Professor of Finance