Immerse yourself in an integrative and applied program that provides an action-oriented curriculum and research opportunities to address environmental impacts. Offered as a major and minor.
Engage with exceptional faculty in small classes as you create your path in Environmental Health and Toxicology or Environmental Management and Sustainability with research projects tailored to your interests. Be prepared to excel in graduate programs and environmental science careers.
- Use lab equipment and develop hands-on laboratory skills, starting your first year — an opportunity not commonly found at larger schools.
- Immerse yourself in a living laboratory with access to wetlands, forest and aquatic environments.
- Collaborate with a faculty mentor on research you publish and present at national conferences.
- Participate in paid summer fellowships funded by NASA, the National Science Foundation, and other organizations.
- Join program graduates who succeed in graduate programs and in meaningful environmental science careers.
- A strong liberal arts foundation develops critical thinking and communication skills essential for success and continuous growth in every field.
- Your business minor will be a competitive advantage that highlights the acumen and problem-solving abilities cultivated through real-world projects
- Whether you pursue grad school or begin a career after graduation, the credentials of your major and minor distinguish you.
The Bryant Difference
At Bryant, 21 percent of the Class of 2017 enrolled in graduate school within six months of Commencement.
U.S. News & World Report 2019 Best College rankings list Bryant as No. 10 in the Regional Universities North category.
Graduates of Bryant’s Class of 2017 agree that Bryant prepared them for success.
Where Our Students Go
Graduates of Bryant’s Environmental Science program go on to graduate schools and are in demand by business, government agencies, and nonprofit organizations
Experiential Learning Opportunities
CAREER EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- Shadow and network with accomplished Environmental Science alumni to explore different paths.
- Secure an Environmental Science internship, available in various sectors, through our nationally recognized Amica Center for Career Education.
- Discuss career opportunities with recruiters from 100+ prestigious organizations at on-campus career fairs.
- Bryant Outdoor Adventure Club
- Model United Nations delegate
- Bryant Fishing Club
- ESCAPE member
- IDEA mentor as a member of Omicron Delta Kappa
- Enactus member
- Sophomore International Experience
- Study abroad during your junior year
- Research and Engagement Day presenter
- Honors Program
- NASA Research Grant recipient
- Lab research internship
- Rhode Island Summer Undergraduate Research Fellow
Our accomplished faculty are award-winning educators and dedicated mentors who include environmental policy developers, and internationally recognized researchers with experience in paleobiology, pollution and climate change, and human health. Among them is:
Professor of Science and Technology