Power your entrepreneurial drive with knowledge and skills you’ll develop in our multidisciplinary program, ranked No. 8 in the country. Offered as a major and minor.
Immerse yourself in entrepreneurial endeavors beginning your first year through IDEA, academic competitions, and co-curricular activities. Engage in coursework that emphasizes every aspect of building and managing a new enterprise. Put theory into action as you create a startup – or two – in our rich co-curricular innovation hubs, guided by inspiring faculty and entrepreneurial alumni.
Benefit from being mentored by entrepreneurial faculty and alumni as you develop and nurture your innovative ideas through the fail-learn-try-again process that launches successful businesses.
- Learn accounting, finance, management, and marketing skills critical to entrepreneurial success from preeminent faculty.
- Immerse yourself in entrepreneurial endeavors beginning your first year through IDEA, competitions, and co-curricular activities.
- Establish yourself as an entrepreneur at the student-run Bryant University North East Entrepreneurship Conference (BUNEEC), pronounced "be unique."
- Engage in the Bryant Collegiate Entrepreneurs’ Organization (CEO), frequently recognized among the Nation’s Best Chapters.
- Engage with Bryant Ventures, the program's experiential component, where you team up with other driven students to create the synergy to launch successful enterprises.
- Our nationally acclaimed business foundation cultivates innovative thinking and problem-solving abilities through real-world projects that develop leadership skills.
- Your liberal arts minor will be a competitive advantage, enriching an immersive education that integrates analytical and critical thinking.
- Whether you begin your career or pursue grad school after graduation, the credentials of your major and minor distinguish you.
The Bryant Difference
College Factual 2020 ranks our Entrepreneurship program as the No. 8 Top Ranked program in the country.
Of Bryant’s class of 2019, 92% agree that Bryant prepared them for success.
U.S. News & World Report 2020 Best College rankings list Bryant as No. 7 in the Regional Universities North category.
Where Our Students Go
Determined, visionary graduates of Bryant's Entrepreneurship program go on to prestigious graduate schools and are in demand by business, government, and nonprofit organization.
Experiential Learning Opportunities
CAREER EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- Shadow and network with accomplished Entrepreneurship alumni to explore different paths.
- Secure an entrepreneurship internship, available in various sectors, through our nationally recognized Amica Center for Career Education.
- Discuss career opportunities with recruiters from 400+ prestigious organizations at on-campus career fairs.
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs’ Organization member
- Bryant Ventures
- Bryant University North East Entrepreneurship Conference
- IDEA mentor as a member of Omicron Delta Kappa (ODK)
- Enactus member
- Sophomore International Experience
- Research and Engagement Day presenter
- Bryant App-a-Thon competition
- E-pitch competition
Our inspiring faculty are nationally-recognized educators, acclaimed industry experts, authors, and mentors who serve as consultants to organizations including Apple, Coca-Cola, FedEx, and Target, among others. Among them is:
Entrepreneurship Coordinator, Assistant Professor of Management