Learn how to create and launch effective digital marketing campaigns across internet-based platforms and how to track marketing effectiveness.
Bryant's Digital Marketing program provides real-world skills that are in high demand.
Students explore topics such as social media marketing, digital marketing strategy, content marketing, marketing automation, paid media, SEO, SEM, analytics, email, and more through our diverse curriculum. Students work with Bryant's distinguished faculty experts and develop research skills through rich applied learning opportunities.
- Research, design, and implement digital marketing projects from small- to medium-sized organizations including businesses and non-profits from a variety of industries.
- Apply the principles of marketing in internships that are supervised by faculty, who themselves are expert researchers and consultants in various industries and marketing functions.
- Conduct experimental research in our Marketing Behavioral Lab with the guidance of our distinguished faculty.
- Graduate with a portfolio of real-world digital marketing client projects from work as part of the digital marketing team.
- Enter the job market with industry certifications from specially tailored programs provided by digital giants like Google, Hubspot, and Hootsuite.
- Create and execute online marketing campaigns through the Google Ad Grant Online Marketing Challenge.
- Our nationally acclaimed business foundation cultivates innovative thinking and problem-solving abilities through real-world projects that develop leadership skills.
- Your liberal arts minor will be a competitive advantage, enriching an immersive education that integrates analytical and critical thinking.
- Whether you begin your career or pursue grad school after graduation, the credentials of your major and minor distinguish you.