Our program, developed with the insights of industry experts, combines programming, statistics, machine learning, big data management, and business domain knowledge. Offered as a major.
Learn from faculty with analytics advanced degrees, data scientists consulting and working in the industry, and a SAS® educator of the year. Develop skills to participate in the analytics/big data lifecycle — from problem definition through data acquisition to presentation of results.
- Focus on developing actionable outcomes and high-level skills for communicating results.
- Be well-prepared for certification in Python, Databrick, Tableau, Teradata, Blockchain, and other data and analytic applications.
- Engage in applied learning through execution of real-world projects in the classroom and through capstone projects where you act as a consultant for a real company, internships, and co-ops.
- Our nationally acclaimed business foundation cultivates innovative thinking and problem-solving abilities through real-world projects that develop leadership skills.
- Your liberal arts minor will be a competitive advantage, enriching an immersive education that integrates analytical and critical thinking.
- Whether you begin your career or pursue grad school after graduation, the credentials of your major and minor distinguish you.
The Bryant Difference
Median starting salary of Bryant’s class of 2019 graduates.
U.S. News & World Report 2020 Best College rankings list Bryant as No. 7 in the Regional Universities North category.
Bryant 2019 graduates are employed or enrolled in graduate school within six months of Commencement.
Where Our Students Go
Bryant students go on to prestigious graduate schools and are in demand by business, government agencies, and nonprofit organizations.
EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
CAREER EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- Build your professional network through Bryant’s Advanced Applied Analytics Center conferences and events, and explore different paths with the help of alumni data scientists and applied analytics, statistics, and information systems alumni who are leaders in their field.
- Secure internships and co-ops in a variety of industries through working with faculty and through our nationally recognized Amica Center for Career Education.
- Discuss career opportunities from 400+ prestigious firms at on-campus career fairs.
- Scientific Community Initiative
- Data Science Association
- Women in Technology Club
- Colleges Against Cancer
- Information Technology services department at Bryant
- High School Analytics Camp volunteer
- Bryant-sponsored analytics conferences participant
- Sophomore International Experience
- Study abroad during your junior year
- Bryant App-a-Thon competition
- Advanced Applied Analytics Center, a beacon for analytics—student opportunities include student associate and faculty research collaborator
Our esteemed faculty includes the founding co-directors of Bryant's Advanced Applied Analytics Center; the International Association for Computer Information Systems Computer Educator of the Year, and SAS Educator of the Year, and other award-winning educators and mentors, including:
Professor of Information Systems and Analytics