Our distinctive Actuarial Mathematics program develops leaders with proven expertise, resulting in a 100% employment rate for program graduates. Offered as a major.
Some of the nation's best analytical thinkers help you develop critical thinking, problem-solving, and statistical analysis skills through practical coursework. Individualized attention, small class sizes, and a strong curriculum results in our graduates having a 100% job placement rate with an average starting salary of $70,000.
- Prepare for the first several professional actuarial exams, two of which students often pass before graduation.
- Obtain SAS certification in data mining that is highly valued in industry and will set you apart from the competition.
- Engage in prestigious actuarial program and case competitions that showcase your knowledge and skills.
- Network with successful alumni who are leaders in the field.
- A strong foundation integrating business, STEM fields and the liberal arts develops critical 21st century skills essential for success and continuous growth in every field.
- Every student graduates with a major and a complementary minor, gaining a competitive advantage that highlights the acumen and problem-solving abilities cultivated through experiential learning.
- Whether you begin a career or continue your education after graduation, Bryant credentials prepare impact thinkers who are in high demand and prepared to contribute and make a difference.
The Bryant Difference
Bryant graduates are employed or enrolled in graduate school within six months of Commencement.
U.S. News & World Report 2023 Best College rankings list Bryant as No. 7 in the Regional Universities North category.
Top 1% ROI
For lifetime earnings and ROI -- Georgetown University CEW
Where Our Students Go
Graduates of Bryant’s Actuarial Mathematics program go on to prestigious graduate schools and are in demand by business, government, and nonprofit organizations.
EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
CAREER EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- Shadow and network with accomplished Actuarial Mathematics alumni to explore different paths.
- Secure an Actuarial Mathematics internship, available in various sectors, through our nationally recognized Amica Center for Career Education.
- Develop events that bring real-world actuarial programs to campus as a member of Bryant's active Actuarial Association.
- Discuss career opportunities with recruiters from more than 400 total recruiting companies.
- Actuarial Association member
- Kappa Mu Epsilon National Mathematics Honor Society
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization member
- Mentor at IDEA Program as a member of Omicron Delta Kappa
- Sophomore International Experience
- Research and Engagement Day panelist
- Honors Program
Our faculty are award-winning industry leaders, distinguished educators, and dedicated mentors who share their experience and expertise to help you achieve success. They include active consultants and scholars in the actuarial field, a Fellow with the Casualty Actuarial Society, and associates of both the Society of Actuaries and the Casualty Actuarial Society. Among them is:
Professor of Mathematics and Department Chair