Learn from dedicated faculty who have succeeded at Big Four and other prestigious accounting firms, major corporations, and government agencies. Offered as a major.
ACCOUNTING AT BRYANT
Our Accounting program, ranked No. 4 by College Factual, features distinctive real-world learning experiences, opportunities to excel at accounting competitions such as the PwC Challenge Case Competition, and solid preparation for major professional exams that set you apart.
- Your experiential learning includes faculty-supervised internships at global corporations, Big Four accounting firms, and more.
- Set yourself apart by gaining a solid foundation for major professional examinations such as the CMA exam.
- Complete two courses toward your Master of Professional Accountancy degree.
- Opportunity to acquire required credits for CPA certification in 4 1/2 years in Bryant’s MPAc program.
Our nationally acclaimed business foundation cultivates innovative thinking and problem-solving abilities through real-world projects that develop leadership skills.
Your liberal arts minor will be a competitive advantage, enriching an immersive education that integrates analytical and critical thinking.
Whether you begin your career or pursue grad school after graduation, the credentials of your major and minor distinguish you.
The Bryant Difference
Median starting salary of Bryant's Class of 2018 graduates.
No. 4 Ranked
College Factual 2020 ranks our Accounting program No. 4 and in the Top 1% "most focused," providing a variety of resources that may provide "a better education in this area."
Our Class of 2017 graduates agree that Bryant has prepared them well for success.
Where Our Students Go
Graduates of Bryant’s renowned Accounting program go on to prestigious graduate schools and are in demand by business, government, and nonprofit organizations.
EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
CAREER EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
- Shadow and network with accomplished Accounting alumni to explore different paths.
- Secure an Accounting internship through our nationally recognized Amica Center for Career Education.
- Discuss career opportunities with recruiters from 400+ prestigious firms at on-campus career fairs.
- Accounting Association
- National Association of Black Accountants
- The Archway student newspaper treasurer
- Sophomore International Experience
- Study abroad during junior year
- Mentor IDEA participants as a member of Omicron Delta Kappa
- Alternative Spring Break participant
- Management 200 service-learning class
- PwC Challenge Case Competition
- Bryant Scholars
- Honors Program
Our esteemed faculty include award-winning educators and mentors who have had successful careers at Big Four and regional accounting firms, major corporations, small businesses, and government. Among them is:
Professor of Accounting